Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Seven Flights Up

Ah Sweet Home Alabama...
and that was just the film on the plane.


This will have to be a quickie, the credit is ticking away rapidly and who wants to spend their precious time in NY on the computer?

The band are having an excellent time. SXSW was strange, full of beautiful people and raindrops. Thanks to everyone who came to see us when there were so many other possible attractions.
We had a brilliant time in North Carolina too, a very busy show for a rainy monday night, thanks for making us look popular in front of our record label. And thanks to Spot from Merge for the drunken massages, a particular hit with our burly boys.
I am really looking forward to the Knitting Factory show tonight which is sold out.


I feel sick. I just ate my breakfast and half of Tracy's.


love Carey

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Gardner said...

What an incredible show last night at Knitting Factory! Look forward to seeing you again when you come back to NYC. Here's some shots from the show:
Camera Obscura at the Knitting Factory

7:28 pm  
Blogger Andrew Gardner said...

Sorry Lee...going to see if I have any shots with you...drummers are always the hardest to photograph!

7:29 pm  
Blogger lewisclark1805 said...

I drove 3 hours and took an hour and a half train ride to see your NYC gig. This was the first time I've had the pleasure of seeing the band. It was also the first time I've ever enjoyed a band playing mostly new songs. The new record is going to be great, judging by the songs I heard. Brilliant. I will definately be at your next northeastern US gig, hopefully I won't have to drive so far...but I would gladly.

12:13 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

aww you guys...

12:33 pm  
Blogger nghia said...

A few pics we took at SXSW. You seemed really sick with the coughs on stage Traceyanne. I felt sorry for you. Missed your show in NYC.

www.crackersunited.com/blog

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home